Monday, December 11, 2006

Debra's Believe it or Not

OK, I'll admit it. I watch "Celebrity Paranormal Project." On a regular basis.

The show's been reasonably tame for a few weeks, with a couple of fun cameos by Gilbert Gottfried and Ernie "Remember me from Ghostbusters?" Hudson.

And then there was last night's episode, featuring MAD TV's Debra Wilson, who seems like a bright, stable person when she's not (allegedly) possessed by an unhappy spirit, as seen at the 4:10 mark of this video:



I'm not sure if I believe her, but dude, when Wee Man's freaked, you know some serious ish is going down.

1 comments:

lanyard said...

1. Music-box music is always creepy.

2. Evander Holyfield: "What's the big scary deal? Remember when Tyson ate my whole ear off?"

3. Wee Man: "What's the big scary deal? Remember how I work in close quarters with Steve-O?"

Also, that may be the first time Wee Man has ever been filmed while he was sober.