Thursday, April 20, 2006

Google Maps is the best, 'Busters 1, 'Busters 2.

What happens when you combine two of the world's most unstoppable forces in Google and "Ghostbusters"? You get a brilliant spoof of Google Maps, Ghostbusters Style. (See the explanation of this awesomeness here.)

Things like this add validity to my argument that Ghostbusters is the greatest movie of all time. (Okay, maybe "The Shawshank Redemption" and the first two installments of "The Godfather" have a slight edge.)

What would be particularly cool is if the designer had Google Maps directions to and from each of the destinations, to get a sense of the mileage they put on Ecto 1. But hey, I'm nitpicking.

As you might have noticed, I haven't been terribly inspired over the last couple of weeks to blog, but it's no coincidence that I started up once I saw this site.

0 comments: