How many frequent flier miles did Hillsborough Cty's medical examiner get for saying Billy Mays died of heart disease?
Monday, June 29, 2009
- "Imagine That First Movie Was Good"
- "Borat 2: Everyone He Meets Already Knows Who He Is"
- "Purple Wintry Mix With Chance Of Hail"
- "12 Men At Peace With Their Verdict"
- "Malcolm XI"
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
My contributions to today's #coolbandsmadeuncool craze on Twitter:
- Nick Jr Mafia
- Public Enema
- David Baba Bowie
- The Police Academy
- Alice In Lanyards
- A.C. Slater
- Boys to Adolescents
- The Ring Dings
- CNBC Music Factory
- C&C Cola Factory
- Cinderella, No, Really, We're Reaching Out To The Toddler Demographic
- Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran
- The Killers After They Were Overplayed
Monday, June 22, 2009
My contributions to last week's #nicerfilmtitles craze on Twitter:
- Sexyback Mountain
- Two Fists Full Of Hundreds
- 10 Weeks
- Mr. Smith Goes To Washington State
- Glengarry, Meet Ross From "Friends"
- Elmo Is Not On Fire
- Natural Born Phyllis Dillers
- Land of the GPS
- Brunch Club
- He's Just That Into You
- American Crème Brûlée
- Regular Size Me
- 12 Happy Men
- Reservoir Fluffy Bunnies
- Smart & Smarter
- No Need To Save Private Ryan Because There Is No War
- Finding Nemo's Mom Is Not Actually Dead
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I'm an idiot. At age 30, I just realized the title of the ABC show "Home Improvement" has a meaning that does not involve construction or renovation. This epiphany struck me as powerfully as if I'd learned that "Seinfeld" was a pun because he Felt Signs of the mundane.
To compensate, I decided to create unintended double meanings for TV show titles. You're welcome.
Bronze: "Jeopardy!" - The danger of losing viewers when contestants are interviewed by Trebek.
Silver: "Desperate Housewives" - The only viewers who remain.
Gold: "Dateline NBC" - Chris Hansen's dating service, with a twist.