Both Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah" and Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" start with a deep breath, but only one ends with chlamydia.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Here are some of my submissions for the #failedwesterns Twitter meme that trended last week. I noticed some of these were later Tweeted by some of the people I follow and respect on Twitter, so that was a pretty cool coincidence.
- Hi, Noon!
- 3:10 To Yo Mama
- Dances With Robert Wuhl
- Middle-Aged Guns
- Rio Bravo's Real Housewives of Deadwood
- Lonesome Dove, sponsored by Dove Moisturizing Cream
- The Assassination of Jessie Spano by the Coward Caffeine Pills
- The Assassination of Rick James by the Coward Cocaine
- City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold
- Sorry, We Can't Wire Cash To Your Mom*
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Here are my submissions for the #stonerlit Twitter meme launched today by blog god Alex Blagg:
- Bong Quixote
- The Smugglers Karamazov
- For Whom The Joint Rolls
- Spliff Family Robinson
- The Blunt of Monte Cristo
- Doug Benson Crusoe
- Indifferent Expectations
- Baked Expectations
- Crime And Totally Unreasonable Punishment Under The Rockefeller Laws
Sometimes I think Kim Possible grew up, fell on hard times, and settled for a job as Erin Esurance.