Monday, June 27, 2005

More Sarcastic Felt!!!

I can't wait to see Statler and Waldolf reunite to lay the smack down on current movies!

Statler: I'm Statler.
Waldorf: I'm Waldorf. We're here to heckle "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D."
Gate Guard: Tell him it's down on the left. Private screening room B.
Statler: Private screening?
Waldorf: Yeah, they're afraid to show it in public.
Statler: I like this movie fine so far.
Waldorf: It hasn't started yet.
Statler: That's what I like about it.

Brilliant!!!

UPDATE (2:32 p.m. June 27): After searching in vain for a few hours, here's the link to the Statler and Waldorf review site!!!

UPDATE (1:17 p.m July 4): Finally watched the first installment of the S&W review. A few funny zingers, but basically six minutes that should have been cut down to two. I think there's a reason that S&W were there only for the one-liners.

0 comments: