Monday, February 26, 2007

Isaac Mizrahi tells me he feared death when his car crashed, takes 'the fifth' on Ryan Seacrest, and thinks I'm 'cute'

I had a blast talking with fashion icon Isaac Mizrahi this weekend for Suburbarazzi. I also got a lot of interesting exclusive material from him in our 10-minute sit-down interview, including what might be the first published account of a car crash that shattered his hip and led him to say, "I thought we were finished."

Here's part one of four of my interview for Suburbarazzi. Coming up later this week, I'll reveal his answers to the following questions:

•Why didn't you do the Oscar red-carpet analysis this year?
•Who's your favorite fashion icon in Hollywood now?
•Does the umbrella go with Britney Spears' bald head?
•You've been on both shows, but gun to your head: Is “Ugly Betty” or “Sex And The City” better?
•What’s wrong and what's right with my style?
•What do you think of the following celebrities: Tim Gunn, Ralph Lauren, Rosie O’Donnell, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, Ryan Seacrest, Martha Stewart, Howard Stern and Isaac Mizrahi?
•If you happen to like the outfit of anyone who comes up to you on line today, will they get the Johansson Treatment?

0 comments: