Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogging about blogging is so meta

A few days ago, I published a post to mention that Varsity Basketweaving was becoming a member of the BlogBurst network, which -- if I must be honest -- was only because the verification process for inclusion required me to embed the BlogBurst link in a way the network could recognize it. I'm not usually in the business of promoting, so if it seemed a little weird, it was.

But in truth, it is a nifty little network that drops Varsity Basketweaving onto the Web site of news publications and other high-profile subscribers. And when I filled out my profile for BlogBurst, it asked for a blog logo. While I didn't have one at the time, I thought it would be a fun project to attempt on my imitation PhotoShop software.

So, after a few drafts, here's what I came up with:


Constructive criticism is welcome.

0 comments: