Monday, February 06, 2006

Special Valentines Unit

Nothing speaks the language of love quite like a refreshing Ice-T declaring his intentions for your tail.

I really would have purchased these cards for my girlfriend, as "Law & Order: SVU" is one of her favorite shows. But evidently there are as many requests for these things as there are witty retorts by Munch.

I think the only way to present these cards to someone in person would be with the official "L&O" transitional sound effect. You know, the echoey gavel sound that resonates while the following scene is described on a black screen?

"Honey, you mean the world to me. After this romantic dinner, let's head down to the precinct for some steamy interrogation under a hot, fluorescent light." KUNGKUNG!

The SVU Valentine link is courtesy of the ultra-mysterious K, who first made herself known to the Varsity Basketweaving community by reaffirming the greatness that is Bill Murray in a comment on my rambling Golden Globes post.

KUNGKUNG!

2 comments:

K said...

Again, I was not the first to stumble upon the realization of millions of women's fantasies re: Stabler, but I still thank you for crediting my...good taste?

It's like I always say: "Nothing says how you really feel quite like a sex crime." If you think about it, it's actually true.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sensitivity seminar to attend.

Anonymous said...

My, my god. How could I have not known about these in time to buy them? I'm not sure my life will ever be complete.

At least I got my "CHUNG CHUNG" T-Shirt to fall back on.