Monday, June 05, 2006

My voice inside someone else's head

The Silver Lining video game trilogy's first chapter is slated for release later this year. And I have to say that the designers' early vision of Connor, one of the four characters I voiced, makes me proud of my dreamy alter-ego -- complete with skirt-pant awesomeness and a handsome mullet inspired by The WB's prime-time lineup:

Dreamy!

This sketch is courtesy of The Silver Lining's brand-new site, which you should definitely visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your picture isn't showing up! I want to see the dreaminess. :)

Chris Serico said...

Weird! A couple of minutes ago, the picture didn't show up for me either, but now it seems to be working just fine on my computer. I took down the link that was busted, but the pic above should be visible now. Let me know if you still can't see it.

Anonymous said...

It's working now, the character looks great!